Pranic Healing is an ancient healing technique to work on physical body, mental body, pranic body, astral body and bliss body. Pranic word came into existence from a Sanskrit word Prana which is called vital force or life.
Pranic healing is practiced in India since decades and it was mostly used by Yogis and Ayurveda practitioners to cure humans, animals and to preserve the nature.
Pranic healing is based on deep flow of Prana and to utilise this open Prana to heal different body systems. Yogic philosophy believes that prana is an eternal life force which is responsible for keeping body healthy and alive.
It works on five Pranas of the body. It activates the energy on specific body parts and this activation helps for five Pranas to work freely. According to Yogic Science there are five kinds of Pranas and these are: –
- Udana (works on the head region),
- Prana (from chest to throat),
- Samana (abdominal area),
- Apana (on the legs);
- Vyana (overall body).
How does Pranic healing work?
Pranic healing is done by a Pranic healer who is a master healer. Pranic healing is performed in many sections and these are: –
- In very beginning to scan the body of a recipient.
- To be aware about the working of Pranas in the body.
- Examine the aura after viewing Pranic status.
- Connect with the person without touching.
- First to work with main Prana and to transfer it to other Pranas for their cleansing.
- With the Pranic flow to reach to different body parts.
- At last, to consider the cleansing of Chakras or channels.
Benefits of Pranic Healing
Pranic healing is an excellent alternative therapy to work on different parts of body and has a great working on the level of stability. There are many benefits of Pranic healing: –
- It is very helpful to cure physical ailments. i.e heart disorders, kidney purification and lungs problems.
- Pranic healing controls over high blood pressure and abnormal breathing.
- It is highly recommendable in Insomnia.
- It controls over fear, anger and anxiety.
- Pranic healing is simply useful in balancing thoughts.
- It should be practiced for deep relaxation of body organs and parts.
- It releases negativity from the body.
- Pranic healing generates a positive Aura around the body.
- It recovers physical injuries and heals the body fastly.
- Pranic healing has an extraordinary part of healing humans, animals and nature.